Many of our clients are investors who have other primary professions, and simply do not have the time to properly service their investment properties. That’s where we come in.
The services provided by Jon Cleary, our full-time property manager, and the Guelph Pads team allow our investors to continue to own their properties without the headache of day-to-day management. We take the guesswork out of investing – a guarantee that is backed up by an ongoing 0% vacancy rate.
Our primary goals are renting your investment to qualified tenants that meet your requirements, and maintaining the integrity of your property year-round.
CORE MANAGEMENT SERVICES• Renting of your unit at a pre-determined price
• Post-dated cheques for the term of the rental
• First and last month rent deposit in advance
• References (upon request)
• A lease agreement with accompanying Schedule (as tailored for your property)
• A Guarantor (if required)
• Tenant/Guarantor Information Sheet
• Market Analysis, including a competitive rental rate
EXTENDED MANAGEMENT SERVICES• Management: 24-hour tenant support with full-time staff available to handle any emergencies that may arise
• Monthly inspections of the property taking major issues into consideration such as wear and tear, cleanliness, and scheduled maintenance
• A thorough report of our findings and recommendations
We have qualified tradespeople available for any repairs or maintenance that our properties require. We conduct extensive research to find competitively priced and experienced individuals to repair issues as they arise in a timely manner.
We have partnered with licensed real estate sales representatives Adam DiLoreto and Andrew Long with Coldwell Banker Neumann Real Estate who are able to evaluate the current market value of your investment. They are also able to help you with future investments that you may be interested in buying or selling.